WillySteed*ChristineMarie*KolleneSnow*AudienceMember*EdKociela AuthorPlygsAnswersQuestions *JewelryAtGuilt* DickJaneFlipbook*Spoilers*Tweets*RebeccaMusser*My5WivesGreat Stories*BuyTeamKolleenTshirtTodayDon'tMissOut!!!Review!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

All Posts discussing Kody Brown and Family Lawsuits so far....

I'm putting together little "reviews" from our blog.
From time to time I will do listing like this to help you go through and find the posts pertaining to our discussion!
Here is a list of all posts - starting with the eldest - that pertain to The Browns and
the Lawsuits so far.......


http://sisterwivesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/sister-wives-stars-fight-for-right-to.html



4 comments:

  1. Yes, Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I handle much of the finances for the family"- I bet Janelle regrets putting that in their lawsuit! Maybe she lost track of all the welfare checks coming in along with the TLC paychecks...
    Just when I start feeling bad for her, I remember that they are all a bunch of unethical grifters.

    ReplyDelete